Who We Are
Gold Traffic school is a leading online traffic and basic driver improvement school. Our courses are designed for people who receive a moving violation in the state of Florida. We are a fully licensed online traffic and basic driver improvement school, governed by the laws of Florida.
With our online course, you will have the flexibility to opt for the course at any time of the day and from anywhere. We provide DMV licensed coursework and online exams. You can give the test as many times as you want until you clear it.
Once you clear the test, you will receive the certificate within just 30 minutes. All you have to do is give the test and clear it. We will electronically submit your information to the DMV and the courthouse.
How does Gold Traffic School work?
- Our philosophy is simple. We don’t bother you with flashy banners and unwanted pop-ups while you go through our online courses. Simplicity is the key and we don’t want you to feel diverted. Our happy users have informed us about how easy it is to give the online test with us. You can use different devices as well, for example, smartphones, tablets, PCs, and laptops
- Gold Traffic school cares for your safety. Every bit of information about our users is fully encrypted on our servers. Moreover, once you are done with the course, we move all your information offline to ensure that all the data remains safe. Our website is fully encrypted with a 256-bit SSL certificate
- Our professional team took around 2 years to prepare the study material for all the courses. We have spent a lot of time researching and revising all our modules to ensure that we are providing the best course material for our users. Our courses have videos, images, graphs, and a short quiz so that you can enjoy your learning session.
Don’t think much, just register with us and get started. Complete your test in three easy steps.
- Register and browse through our courses.
- Learn and feel free to log in whenever you want to. Use any device to give the test
- Complete the test. We will electronically submit your information to the DMV and the courthouse.